Prepare for the future – today!
02 March 2018
“Over 466 million people live with disabling hearing loss. It is predicted that by 2050 nearly one in ten people will have hearing loss”, states the World Health Organization (WHO) in its most recent research. But there are solutions and that’s why the WHO celebrates the World Hearing Day every year on March 3rd to raise awareness and promote hearing care across the globe. This year’s theme, “Hear the future and prepare for it”, is a call to action in anticipation of the increasing number of people who will suffer from hearing loss.
We at Sivantos Group put all our efforts towards developing high-tech and flexibly adaptable hearing aids and want to give each one in the hard of hearing community the opportunity to hear the future! Of course, we proudly support the World Hearing Day 2018 and have prepared activities in more than 20 countries worldwide!
- Raising awareness for the World Hearing Day with Signia, Sivantos Group’s premium brand
- Audio Service Germany not only promotes the World Hearing Day on their website but also through facebook posts
- audibene, the world’s largest contact center for hearing loss and hearing aids, helps answering the question: Do I need a hearing aid?
- Sivantos Group communication surprised real people by showing them that hearing aids are much smaller than they think
- HearUSA also reaches out to their community to spread awareness on World Hearing Day
Do you have questions or comments? If you are an analyst, you will find the corresponding contact information on our “Investors” page. If you are a journalist, you will find the contact information you are looking for on the Press page. If you are a job seeker, please go to Jobs & Careerto get in touch with the contact partner specified with the respective job posting. Suppliers will find their relevant contact on the CSR page. Both hearing care professionals as well as people with hearing loss can find more information about the premium brand Signia on the websites.